Sunday, March 1, 2009

negligence

So, I have been negligent in keeping my blog updated.  It has been a crazy few weeks as I dealt with the purchase of a new car. I am now the proud new owner of a Toyota Yaris. And for the first time in many years, I feel the need to name my car - I guess it is a welcoming gesture. 

Meet "Petunia"...



Having a car in Calgary is almost an essential thing. Getting to work on transit is fine but it is the rest of your life that is difficult to do without a vehicle. And the city of calgary does not make taking transit all that affordable; they need to decide if they want their citizens to be car people or public transit friendly. Ok, enough ranting for today. If you are in the Calgary area, I hope to introduce you to Petunia - she is v. lovely.

Because I commit to blogging once a week, and obviously I did fulfill my commitment during the past 3 weeks, I am going to do three separate posts for my thoughts and activities for February. This post about Petunia- and  obviously post number 1. 


2 comments:

SJR said...

Petunia looks great!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of Toyota owners! g