Monday, April 16, 2007

Xie Xie Hong Kong

Xie Xie means Thank you in Chinese.
As my trip wraps up, I am truly thankful for the experience I had here. The city and culture were kind to me through great food, memorable outings, fantastic shopping and good times with friends old and new - the only exception to the city's kindness is the facial rash I developed yesterday! Besides that, this trip was worth every penny of it. I am glad that I made the choice to experience Hong Kong and Beijing. I hope to come back to Asia soon - perhaps the rash is the travel bug that I have caught again. The list of places I want to travel is growing daily as I ask myself why I haven't travelled to the ends of the world in recent years.
Now, I have to figure out how to get to the airport with my 2 suitcases - it will be a bit of gong show.
PS - Some people have requested pictures from my trip. When I get back, I will post some here on the blog as well as provide a link to my picasa photo album

No comments: