Friday, April 6, 2007

A Spa fit for a Queen

I am sitting in a strange Star Trek-esque lounge in Shenczen China at a spa called the "Queen's Spa and Dining Centre" - A truly surreal experience. Just finished a 90 minute Chinese full body aromatherapy massage...and by full body, I really mean full body. A definitely different experience than my massage therapist back in Calgary.
After 20 1/2 hours on a plane or in an airport yesterday, it was nice to finally land in Hong Kong. We got settled in and after a quick bite and drink, Christine and I were ready to hit the sack. We slept so soundly despite the noise of Hong Kong. The apartment we are staying at is right in the heart of the Hong Kong and easily accessible to lots of things and shopping.
Well, off to get a pedicure now...not sure what to expect here but after that, a afternoon of shopping awaits.

1 comment:

Jen L said...

Alexa wants to know "Where's my Sara?". We miss you here at the Light Easter celebration. However, I am glad that you get to have the time of your life.