Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My darling Kate

Yesterday's highlight was the trip to the Kate Spade store in Kowloon. Kate Spade is a designer extraordinaire of all things beautiful...stationary, accessories, shoes and style. I have loved her things for years and her store is one of the reasons I would go to New York City so imagine my delight when I stumbled across the store here in Hong Kong...oh the bliss! I did control myself somewhat but I was in heaven...deciding what to buy was so difficult.

Today we are off to Beijing...this will be a very different experience from Hong Kong because at least in Hong Kong many people speak English and it is fairly easy to communicate. Beijing - not so much. But regardless, it will be memorable and fabulous and I will try to keep you posted although the Internet availability or blog access from within China may be problematic as I had some issues posting from the Shenczen spa last week. Also, the flight to Beijing may prove to be an experience as Lynn thinks we are part of a Chinese tour package...who knows, we may be wearing yellow hats and following a guide carrying a flag through the airport...Good times ahead!

No comments: