Sunday, April 26, 2009

The ultimate

I am looking for the ultimate organizer. 

I find in life there are so many restaurants to try, creative things to make, events to attend, meals to cook, music to listen to, movies to watch, thoughts to ponder, companies to research, social justice issues to discuss, items to buy, decor to drool over...basically so many things to do and I am afraid I will forget what I want to accomplish until it is too late (which is what is happening). 

I have so many lists, folders with information, scrawled notes but the problem is I have no central place for everything. Perhaps I need a Blackberry, iphone or personal organizer but then what do you do with the information you cut out of newspapers or magazines? Can you hook up a scanner to these tech things? Or could you just take a picture of the article?I love paper and the process of writing lists with pen and paper. The act of writing usually causes me to remember but there seems to be so many things written down now, that things are leaking from my memory bank. This memory loss will most likely increase as I get older so I need to find a solution and make it a habit now.

Or perhaps I should hire myself a personal assistant...a good looking 25 year old man (eye-candy)...oh, come on, since having a assistant is only a dream, I may as well make it as fantastic as possible. 

No comments: