Wednesday, July 9, 2008

show and tell

i was remembering back to grade school when you would bring a treasure to school and tell your classmates about it. i wonder why that was part of the school experience...perhaps to gain some public speaking skills. personally, i love sharing so here are some things I will show and tell with you.


1) no cupboard doors

a couple weeks ago, i was reading my addiction and one of the posts was about open shelving in the kitchen. thus inspired, i took some doors off my cupboards. after living with the open concept for awhile, i think i will keep it. there is plan to paint the walls and the backs of the open cupboards to make my dishes pop.



2) perks of the job

stampede is in full swing and one of the perks of my job is invitations to some parties around town. i went to one on sunday for pengrowth....and who was there? no other than my boyfriend jim cuddy from blue rodeo. yes, i was in the front row (on the grass) and yes, he smiled right at me. however, i forgot my camera and phone in the car so i have no proof of this intimate encounter but it was a good time. here is a picture of my boyfriend:


3) more pictures

my friend bobbi sent me her pictures of our trip to europe. i will be posting them on my picasa site shortly. check them out when you are bored sometime. http://picasaweb.google.com/bateman.sj/EuropeTripPicsByBobbi


2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

I would love to remove my cupboard doors as well. Yours look great! Mine are too crammed full of stuff. I guess it just means I have too much stuff. :)

nicole said...

snazzy! What color are you planning on painting the walls?
I love your new boyfriend...will we get to meet him soon.
xoxo