Wednesday, April 16, 2008

aaaaaaaaaah

I think the title of my blog says it all. I am 3 days behind on my weekly blog and there are so many little things hanging over my head. Life/work is extremely busy right now and all I really want to do is retreat and hide. I realize that is not the most mature response to stress...putting my head in the sand and ignoring what I need to do. Well, 2 weeks from today, I will be on a plane to Berlin and then I will breathe (maybe). Speaking of which, haven't even thought about what I will be doing on my trip. Anyone want to plan my trip for me? There is an irony about this - me as a planner has not planned anything about her upcoming trip.
I don't really know how to talk about the busyness and craziness of life without sounding like I am complaining/whining. Life is still good and that is what I need to remember most of all.

4 comments:

Amy.E said...

maybe that's exactly what you need from this trip...no plans! Yes, that might be an agonizing thought, but just sink into the idea for a bit and let the wonder of it wash over you!

I hope you have an amazing time and will post lots of photos!

nicole said...

I gave Wendaloo a Praha guide book...you won't need too many days there...it is really beautiful. We gave W. some krons and a tip to a great microbrewery place.
Enjoy. Happy travels!

Jen L said...

I concur with amy. Maybe the planner needs no plans other than to find a cafe with good beer, a book and a cute guy to flirt with or a good friend to converse with (and you have Bobbi and Wendy - two great conversationalist). That my friend is a vacation. Enjoy.

wendy said...

don't worry sara. you don't need to plan this one. there are lots of things to see. lots of beer gardens. lots of parks. we will have a fun and it will be nice. as for jen's suggestion about flirting with cute guys...well, maybe you'll find one in prague to flirt with. i can't to see you!