Monday, October 22, 2007

My new crush

I was born fifty years too late.

I am in love with an older man. Actually, I have a crush on who the man was fifty years ago.

Perhaps it is unladylike to think such lustful thoughts but seriously...I watched him in the film "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" last night. Sensuality oozes from his every pore.

He has aged gracefully and beautifully, makes a great salad dressing, is a philanthropist and has stayed married to his wife for almost 50 years.

How can you not have a crush on him?

Need I say more?

5 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Paul Newman! MMM... I love his salad dressings. I can't say I had ever seen a younger photo of him before, or have ever watched one of his movies!

Amy.E said...

Aaaaamen!

Amy said...

Sara, you make me smile:)

Anonymous said...

What is not to love about a man that makes a great salad dressing? (and why can I not stop this silly smile??)

Becky said...

I so agrrrrreee. I just bought Cool Hand Luke.