Sunday, August 26, 2007

For Nicole Part deux

My sister, Nicole, made me a beautiful skirt earlier this summer and all I had to do was complete a buttonhole and make a drawstring thing-y (yes, that is the technical term). Nicole was sure it would take me a year to complete it. And honestly, I thought it may take me that long but thanks to this most productive weekend of sorting and fixing my wardrobe in preparation for fall, I completed the skirt. So, dear sister, this photo is for you. Thank you for your kindness! You inspire me in more ways than being productive. You have a generous heart!
(Please ignore the mirror that needs to be desperately cleaned - I may get to it in the next year or so.)

2 comments:

Amy.E said...

Very fun skirt, and great legs! :) I thought about leaving this comment anonymously to give it that creepy stalker feel, but that just wouldn't be cool! Good work. Should we expect to see more of you handiwork soon?

The Chatty Housewife said...

I love that fabric! Cute skirt!