Monday, August 18, 2008

summer lovin'

My blogging ways have deteriorated over the past few weeks. It is a good thing I had some multiple blog entries in the past few months or I would be SOL for my "blogging consistently once per week" on my 101 list.

I blame the beautiful summer weather for my not blogging. I love summer. Patios and martinis. Visiting family (especially a particular niece & nephew). Sandals and sundresses. Sunshine. Popsicles and slurpees. Summer crushes. Suntans. Farmers markets and fresh produce.

This season of summer is moving too quickly. The days are getting shorter but I made the most of it today. It was 32 degrees out and I was on a golf course. Before those who know me die of laughter, I actually did alright and had some good shots which did surprise me.

Well, that is it for now. I must finish some real work for ChristmasFuture now. Okay...not real work...just some volunteer time writing for them. I will blog more about the charity at a later date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer lovin' and lovin' summer!! It is a great time of year - and I think we might love it more due to its brevity! But I have missed you in my summer...guess I have been away too much!
Thanks for greeting us at he airport. Love to you g