Sunday, August 3, 2008

the random post

Just a day of sharing random stuff in my life (aka a demonstration on how my life is not as exciting as it appears on the outside)

1) New browser - Firefox - so much better than Explorer...really liking it

2) New external hard drive for music and pictures...it is a wonder. My computer is working like a charm now...the new macbook may have to wait until I can actually afford it.

3) I watched the movie "Into the Wild" last night. If you haven't watched it yet, do it. Here are a few quotes I loved from the movie:
"If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed. "
"When you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines on you."
"Happiness - only real when shared."
"This is a love story that is staggering to everybody in the whole world - God really loves us a lot."

No comments: