Thursday, January 15, 2009

I left my heart in San Francisco (not really)


I just returned from a small vacation down in the San Francisco area visiting my sister and her family. It was a lovely (yes, Nicole, I used that word just for you!) time with the niece and nephew...they are so fun and defiant all at the same time. We did lots of family things like playing in the backyard, reading books, playing games and goofing off. For a full update, check out 
Nicole's blog. Here are some of my pics from the trip:

a sunset on the ocean...is there anything more beautiful?


My sister and her new baby, Lucy


My sister and her daughter 

An elephant seal and my lovely niece and nephew

Do you see what I see? Cordelia in a lemon tree.

2 comments:

SJR said...

I see green leaves too! Beautiful =)

Jen L said...

Cordelia is getting so big. I am glad that you had a good time. Hey don't buy a guide book to Turkey. I will give you mine.